You are here: Home » Practice Areas » Immigration

Our firm offers legal advice and representation on immigration-related matters to both individual and corporate clients.

We guide and represent our clients through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in a number of various applications such as:

Temporary Residence Applications

  • Visitor Visas;
  • Study Permits;
  • Live-in Caregiver Program;
  • NAFTA, GATS and CAFTA Work Permits;
  • Intra-Company Work Permits
  • Temporary Resident Permits (TRP);
  • Work permits under a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), formely Labor Market Opinion (LMO);

Permanent Residence Applications 

  • Self-Employed Persons;
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC);
  • Family Sponsorship;
  • Federal Skilled Workers (FSW);
  • Provincial Nominee Program (PNP);
  • Humanitarian and compassionate;
  • Start-up Visa;

Canadian Citizenship Applications

Once you have resided in Canada for 3 out of the past 4 years and have obtained permanent residence, you may be eligible to become a Canadian citizen. Please consult our office so we can guide you through this process.

Service Box - Immigration

Show Comments